Voyager SDK for QNX4.25
l***@gmail.com
2014-11-17 10:33:14 UTC
Dear all,

We are trying to evaluate the HTML support in QNX 4.25 version. We need to view some HTML3.2/HTML 4 pages on our system running QNX4.25.

From our initial research findings, we understood that Photon 1.12/Photon 1.13 supports HTML 1.1 version(QNX 4.25 by default).
Using Voyager SDK with QNX4.25 gives you HTML 3.2 support.
Is our understanding correct?

We have some more queries:

1. Is the Voyager SDK still available to QNX 4.25 customers or is it obsolete?
If it is obsolete, can you please tell us how we can integrate HTML 3.2/HTML 4 support to QNX4.25?

2. In some links, it is mentioned, Voyager SDK is obtained as part of Internet appliance toolkit. Where can we get this for our QNX 4.25 in order to get Voyager SDK with PtWebClient widget support?

3. Where can we get a trial license for QNX4.25?

Thanks,
Lullaby.
Nicolas
2014-11-18 07:22:24 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Dear all,
We are trying to evaluate the HTML support in QNX 4.25 version. We need to view some HTML3.2/HTML 4 pages on our system running QNX4.25.
From our initial research findings, we understood that Photon 1.12/Photon 1.13 supports HTML 1.1 version(QNX 4.25 by default).
Using Voyager SDK with QNX4.25 gives you HTML 3.2 support.
Is our understanding correct?
1. Is the Voyager SDK still available to QNX 4.25 customers or is it obsolete?
If it is obsolete, can you please tell us how we can integrate HTML 3.2/HTML 4 support to QNX4.25?
2. In some links, it is mentioned, Voyager SDK is obtained as part of Internet appliance toolkit. Where can we get this for our QNX 4.25 in order to get Voyager SDK with PtWebClient widget support?
3. Where can we get a trial license for QNX4.25?
Thanks,
Lullaby.
Hi,

To get answers to your questions, the best would be to ask to your local
QNX representative.

Are you stuck with QNX 4.25 ?
Why not use last QNX version ?

Best regards,